Over the past couple of months the dev team have been working on the big refactor and design overhaul of the Numio app. Version 2 has focused on usability improvements, a new design, load speed and even more security.
We are now in the final stages and preparing for its release on Android and iOS.
The past week has seen the developer team working on the following;
- Adding new tokens for trading.
- There are now in excess of 300 tokens available on Layer 1 and 10+ tokens on Layer 2 (zkRollups).
- Adding new tokens for purchasing.
- Enhanced phone encryption for improved security.
- The import wallet function now has a beautiful new transaction modal along with an increased speed when importing wallets.
- Wallets on the main dashboard now have a wallet chart showing the price action of your selected cryptocurrency over the past 24hrs.
- Wallet creation speed improvements.
- Integration of 3rd party tech from [redacted].
- General enhancements – these never stop.
We are preparing to send Numio v2.0 to Google Play and the App Store – after which you will be able to take advantage of the fastest, cheapest, and best looking, non-custodial Ethereum app on the market.