Five months is a long time in crypto (and in 2020) and has seen exciting growth and progress with both Numio and PhoenixDAO. As previously announced, the teams at Numio and PhoenixDAO have been working together on some exciting integrations.
Since that initial announcement both projects have evolved, so it’s only natural that so have the ways in which we work together. This post is to update you on the integrations and how we continue collaborating to promote the decentralisation of PhoenixDAO.
Working Together - Integrations and Use Cases
The PHNX token has been added to the Numio apps, Numio & Vault, both as a means of payment and as a utility. The payment option is self explanatory and the utility option works as follows.
- Users transferring PHNX will be eligible for ‘cashback’ rewards.
- Every verified identity that is created on the Numio app will see PHNX being staked.
- There will be incentives to send PHNX as part of our ongoing Numio Pay Day promotion – details of this will be released in due course.
- Point of Sales (PoS) fee discounts for using PHNX.
- Numio will convert 10% of KYC revenue into PHNX and stake this in the PHNX staking dApp for the 365 staking period.
The 20% instant staking rewards will go to the PhoenixDAO community who can then vote on what to do with them.
- Numio Authenticator will be used to access DAO software and in DAO voting identity verification.
Use of Numio development team to assist in building PhoenixDAO products and 24/7 access to our consultancy services.
Numio remains dedicated to helping PhoenixDAO become one of the most productive and transparent open-source blockchain projects in 2020 and beyond.